Bobcat Stadium Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Bobcat Stadium has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at (406) 994-4221.
Bobcat Stadium is proud to provide the following accommodations to guests in need.
- Accessibility seats may be purchased along with companion seats adjacent to the accessibility seat.
- Accessibility parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Every entrance is fully accessible and an elevator will take guests to the club level
To ask about accommodations before the show, please call the box office at (406) 994-4221.
No alcoholic drink may be taken past the gates. This means you cannot bring in outside alcohol or take alcohol with you if you leave.
Large bags should not be brought into the venue. Please leave large bags in your vehicle. Diaper bags and medically necessary bags may be allowed, after a thorough search at the gate.
Clear bags that do not exceed 12x6x6 are usually welcome.
All bags are subject to search upon entry.
Still and hand-held video cameras are permitted at Bobcat Stadium, but tripods cannot be set up that block the view of other guests. Video reproduction is strictly prohibited without express written consent.
If a game is canceled due to inclement weather or cancellation, ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible through media and the website. Please contact the park at (406) 994-4221 to ask about refunds or postponements.
Personal chair backs that are 18” or less in width are permitted
Food and Beverage Policy
All events at Bobcat Stadium will be serviced by on-site food vendors and restaurants. Outside food and beverages will not be allowed unless otherwise noted in the program description.
General Code of Conduct
For the safety of guests, please refrain from the following behaviors.
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption.
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Any disruption of the game or event, including throwing objects or trespassing on the playing field or in restricted areas.
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Fighting, taunting or making threatening remarks or gestures.
Any guest not adhering to the above code or behaving in an unruly manner will be removed from the stadium.
Lost and Found
During games, guests may inquire about lost and found items at the Lost and Found station. The event staff will be happy to help direct you to the station.
To inquire about lost and found items after a game, guests may call the Albuquerque Isotopes Administrative Office at (406) 994-4221 during business hours Monday through Friday.
Bobcat Stadium does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
Lost Child Policy
If a child becomes lost or separated from their group, they should notify the nearest staff member and security will be informed. Lost children will be taken to a safe station and event staff will be happy to direct you.
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment at the show, the following items are prohibited from entry. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items.
- air horns
- alcoholic beverages
- glass bottles
- illegal knives (4” blades or longer)
- lawn chairs
- outside food or beverages
- signs on sticks
- all other items deemed prohibited at the discretion of stadium management
Smoking, including cigarettes, vapes, cigars, or other smoking paraphernalia is not allowed within Bobcat Stadium.